Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bright colors ahead for spring!

I often find myself turning to bright and bold color combinations in the last few winter and early spring months. I'm just READY for nice weather, fun family outings, and photo ops of course! For this page I was inspired by a color challenge on scrapbook.com. Blue, orange and green: That sounded great to me! As I worked on this I discovered I was out of orange buttons. No fair! I reached for my Pumpkin Creative Inspirations paint and fixed that problem right quick, lol! Have a look, doesn't this make you long for warm spring days?

6 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Great layout Rebecca, nice and bright.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great layout! Love the colors you used!

Kassi said...

How stinkin' cute! I love the LO... the colors, texture, and photo are fabulous!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh what a FUN page! Love the colors and the details!

Holly said...

So fun and fabulous!!!

Kianel said...

Very colorful lay out! my, spring is coming soon right?!
beautiful work!
Love from France, Kianel.