Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Hello Friends!!

I have been feeling so very springy the last few days!  I think mostly because of the beautiful days we have been having.  Oh, I look forward to getting outside in the dirt and planting some flowers and enjoying the light breeze and sunshine.  Todays card is all about jellybeans and bunnies...very Spring, right?


 I used the paint colors Tutu Pink, Mint and Mellow Yellow and painted them right onto my stamp.  Then I stamped my Jelly beans and bunnies all over my card.  After the paint dried I layered some paper and embellishments on top.
I hope you can see the shimmer here.  These bunnies and Jelly beans turned out really sweet!  And don't be afraid to really paint up your stamps, I usually just wash them off in the sink when I am done.

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by
JennK

3 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Very pretty, love the colors you used!

Holly said...

Now how cute is this???? LOVE that you stamped directly with the paints! :-)

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is SOOOOooo ADORABLE!