Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, March 14, 2011

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!


Hello Everyone, I am running a wee bit behind today. I was blessed to have 5 days away on a scrap booking retreat and am just waking up from my first night back!

I started out by using Creative Inspiration Paints and the Spring Green paint on my water color card stock. I did not achieve the Bright Green I wanted, so I grabbed my water color crayons and mixed some Glorious Green in and WAH-LAH! I achieve the glorious, shimmery green I wanted!!!

I used both water color crayons and Creative Inspiration Paints: Emerald, Copper, Antique Silver, Charcoal, Spring Green, Citrus, Onyx, Coal, Butter Cup, Raw Sienna


 

Here are a few more details: You can see more details HERE
Stamps: Leprechaun, Clovers, Irish Blessing from I Brake For Stamps
Cardstock: see abovePaper Temptress Paper  POP Tones - Berrylicious,   Antique Parchment brown, Metallics Fairway
Accessories: Aquapainters, Watercolor Crayons, Offray Ribbon, Dew Drops, Cuttlebug folder, Big Shot, Mini Glue Dots, Brayer, White Gel Pen,

3 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Fun card!

Kassi said...

How fun! I love how you used the crayons to get the bright color, and the paint to get shimmer!

Kianel said...

very fun image to play with!
love your card!
Love from France, Kianel.