Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, March 11, 2011

I love Ewe


I stumbled along the cutest digi stamp a few months ago by Designed2Delight. I have a thing for sheep. 99% of my pyjamas have sheep on them, and many of my favorite childhood stuffed animals are sheep. I couldn't quite figure out what to do with him (or her) until recently and here is what I came up with!

I painted the heart with Tutu Pink and the actual sheep with Winter Frost, once dry I sprinkled on some clear glitter to add some *bling* (and of course added some goofy googly eyes!)

I still haven't found the perfect card to put this on, I might just keep this sleepy sheep for myself :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Samantha

6 comments:

Kassi said...

how cute! I love it!

Jenn K said...

Super sweet sheep!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is so cute. When you said you like sheep I couldn't help but think of that mattress commerical that uses sheep.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love how you used the paints and also added the glitter!

Chrissy D said...

ACK! WHat an adorable Sheep!

Kianel said...

very cute!
Love from France, Kianel.