Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bunny Bag

Howdy! It's Holly posting today, and I've got an adorable little bunny bag for y'all!



I wanted to do a bright, fun, spring-y project with this bunny digi, so I colored a sky and some grass with Copic markers, and then I colored the tulip with some shimmery Creative Inspirations Paint (Buttercup). That gorgeous yellow paint just begged to be used again, so I sponged it all over a generic white bag that I picked up at a dollar store. You can see the shimmer on the bag and the tulip here:


This will be a fun gift bag to give away for a birthday or for Easter or just to surprise a special someone. :-)

Happy Spring!!

Creative Inspirations Paint: Buttercup
Stamps: Theadore Tulip digi (Heart Song Designs)
CS: Turquoise, White
Other: sponge, circle dies (Spellbinders), Copic markers, ribbons (Offray), white bag (dollar store)