Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Picture Frame

Hello ladies (and gentlemen)! I hope the week is treating you all well! I've had a busy couple of weeks, but right now I'm relaxing in my hometown and visiting with family. It doesn't get much better than that. :)

This week, I'm sharing with you a picture frame that I made using CI paints. I saw this technique on a Prima live show using a mini album and thought that it would be perfect for a glass picture frame.


I used mango, buttercup, and sky blue. I know that it looks a little messy, but I like it. Afterall, it's art, right? All I did was take a Sharpie and doodle on the front of the frame, and then I painted the back. That way you don't have to worry about trying to stay in the lines because you'll be painting behind them. :)

I hope everyone enjoys their upcoming weekend! Thanks for looking!
-Dani

4 comments:

Holly said...

Oh how fun!!

Sarah said...

Love those summer colors! Really neat idea to use a glass frame.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Fun colors used!

BarbaraW said...

So simple, yet so pretty.