Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Double Inspiration...

Hi everyone Monica here.  Hope all you mom's had a fabulous Mother's Day!! Give yourself a big round of applause.  I am sure we all have plenty of pictures to create beautiful memories with.  Today I am sharing a canvas piece.  I made this piece using gesso, drywall tape, CI paints and some other stuff.
 I painted the canvas with a mixture of colors


I also created an additional project:

 This was a chipboard bezel piece I used created with some G45 papers and used Creative Inspirations new to come product.  Can you guess what it is??





5 comments:

Gertrude said...

WOW, ist das alles schön , bin begeistert
lg gertrude

Linda Simpson said...

WOWSERS!!!! This is awesome, I love steampunk and this is one of the best canvas' I have seen in a while. Love everything about it.

Is the product mica paint?

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kimberly S said...

These are fabulous Monica! Love the steampunk theme, and you did such awesome work with it! hugs, Kimberly

Kassi said...

Love! I love the textures and colors!

Emily D. said...

Beautiful canvas Monica!!! I love it!!!