Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Note Card and Envelope

Hi CIP followers!  I have a small card and envelope for you today, and I've used several of the CIP colors.  Fuchsia, Onyx, Green, Olive, and Winter Frost.  I've also used a bit of clear Jeweled Inspirations bling on the note card.  Each of these items can be found in the Creative Inspirations Paint store.  
Back of the envelope:
Here is a closer look at the CIP products that I've used:
Don't forget to check out the current CIP challenge: Mother's Day

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kimberly

4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful Kimberly Love those colors together
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome work Kimberly! I LOVE that you painted the envelope and the card!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Yummy! Love the shimmer!!!

Emily D. said...

I love the colors you used!! So bright!!!