Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Father's Day Fishing

Hi CIP followers!  I have a Father's Day card to share with you today (using one of Mo's Digital images).  I've used some of the shimmery CIP colors, along with 2 sizes of the Jeweled Inspirations bling.  The paints are Chocolate, and Blue Ice.  Each of these items can be found in the Creative Inspirations Paint store.
Close-up of shimmer:
Here is a closer look at the CIP products that I've used:
Don't forget to check out the current CIP challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Kimberly

6 comments:

simply monica said...

Love the Father's Day card!

Gertrude said...

Woooow, toll gemacht
lg gertrude

Shea said...

Oh, I DO love this! Love the papers, love how you colored the image, and of course I do love that shimmer! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kassi said...

great job! Guy cards are so hard for me... this is great inspiration!

Emily D. said...

Wonderful card!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a great father's day card!