Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, May 13, 2013

You're a Star!!!

Hello friends! I'm so happy to be back on the blog today to share a card I made using a stencil, chipboard, distress ink and some Creative Inspirations Paint and Embossing Powder. 


Using a Crafters Workshop stencil and a mixture of Denium and Onyx CI Paints, I stippled the design on my white cardstock. After the paints dried I went over them using a Distress Ink pad. This is very similar to the marbling technique using the CI Paints. 
I painted some UmWow star chipboard with Antique Silver and then embossed a gear design on it using Deliquesce Platinum embossing powder with my Versamark embossing ink pad and a gear stamp.  The Platinum embossing powder looks great in contrast to the Antique Silver Paint. 

Here are some other views of the card... you can see the shimmer of the embossing powder and the paints.

And a recap of the paints/powder used on my card:

These colors look so great together... I'm thinking about making a canvas using these. I'd say a night sky theme would be good! ;)

I'll see you soon! Have a great day! 


5 comments:

jessica said...

WOW!!! Emily this is awesome!!!

Shylaashree said...

this is so beautiful

Unknown said...

Emily love your card and love the colors you used!

simply monica said...

Beautiful Emily! Love the color combo.

DIANA L. said...

Awesome Emily great card .

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com