Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Wishing You Happiness.......

Today & Always
Hello everyone, and Happy Tuesday to all! Today's card was designed for Creative Inspiration Paints using the beautiful shimmery Paints, and Glitzy Glitter.. I Absolutely LOVE this stuff, and It was hard for me to get the actual glitz in these photo's but hope you can see some.


First thing I did was cut out my CottageCutz butterfly in Yellow. Then airbrushed it with brown, and then added some beautiful Tan CIP's Paint over the yellow up towards the brown edges. Next I added some Deliquesce Gold Crystals Sparkle to the wings, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this look!!!


In this photo you can see I added more Tan Creative Inspiration Paints to the flowers as well. I ended up dusting them with the paint. All die cutz are from The Scrapping Cottage. Dp is EP and ribbon is from RRR. Sentiment is SU!


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Shea said...

WOW!! Let me be the first to say that this card is absolutely SWOON WORTHY!! Everything about it, from the flowers to the butterfly to the stitching to that fabulous bow, are to die for! WOW!!

Migdalia said...

Wow!!Elegant & Gorgeous!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Dana Tatar said...

Stunning card Cheryl! I LOVE the delicate flowers and the beautiful butterfly!

Sandie said...

Cheryl, you always inspire me with your beautiful creations ... love the sparkle that this piece has. x

Emily D. said...

This is stunning for sure... The colors, dimension, design and texture... Swooning over here!!