Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, May 6, 2013

Keychain

Ready for another teaser?

Creative Inspirations Paint will soon be releasing a new product!

I've been having fun playing around with it and creating some fun projects!

Today I've created a fun little keychain, that I gave my sister!

I began with a tiny piece of paper, in which I stamped the "sweet friend" sentiment and then added some Tutu Pink CI Paint!
The shimmer is beautiful!!

I also added some gems and then finished it off with the "new" product! ;)  Which makes the gems look flat, but I kind of like the different look you get!

Fun!

We sure can't wait to see what you create with the new product!  Keep watching....it will be released soon!

Have a wonderful day!

Kendra

4 comments:

Shea said...

Squeee!! This is just so darned cute! Bet your sister loved it!

Kimberly S said...

What a beautiful keychain Kendra! The Tutu Pink looks so pretty, and I love the bling too. :) hugs, Kimberly

Dana Tatar said...

So cute!

Emily D. said...

Love this