Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sweet Glitzy Carriage


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Sweet little princess card for Creative Inspiration Paints. Today I decided to use LOTS of CIP's Resplendence Angel dust. LOVE this stuff!! Its a MUST HAVE :) I used a ton on the Bella Spring Corners, and the Carriage.


I Love the look of all the shimmer and glitz this gives. Of course I got glitter everywhere in my craft room, even on the CAT! Oh boy, poor baby!!LOL You think after all these years he would learn not to sit underneath me.....LOL oh well...

In the bottom photo its really hard to see any of it. I think due to the angle of the photo. Anyways I had a lot of fun designing this card, and thank you for looking!!!!


I hope you have a wonderful day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Leeann said...

This is breathtaking! I love the soft colors and all the glitz. This would make a beautiful wedding gift.

Diane said...

Wonderful colors and glitter. Makes a very fun card.

Regards diane

Sandie said...

How beautiful is this, love it Cheryl, the glimmer is so pretty.

Shea said...

This is a jaw-droppingly beautiful card. WOW. Such luscious ice-cream colors, and you can't go wrong with all that glitter. Your cat knows exactly what he's doing sitting under you - who doesn't look better with a little glitter sprinkled about? :)

Kassi said...

Beautiful! I love the soft colors!

Emily D. said...

So gorgeous!!!!