Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

All Things Bright and Beautiful

I was playing around with this beautiful doily die from Cheery Lynn and it hit me that this gorgeous die cut would be fabulous painted with the shimmery CI paints. To create the effect I used buttercup, onyx, and pumpking paints. For fun I cut a circular base card from kraft paper. The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Designs. Believe me, this card really shimmers.
Barbara Washington -- Designer

5 comments:

Holly said...

I love this gently marbled effect you've achieved by mixing the yellow and orange paints! Gorgeous creation, Barbara!!

Creative Inspirations said...

This is great Barbara. I like the way you painted the doily.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love your bright card!! Love the doily!!

Irit Shalom said...

Just fantastic! Love those colors a lot!

Kianel said...

Wow, love this bright color!
Gorgeous work Barbara!
Love from France, Kianel.