Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mini Canvas Design

Today My Creative Inspirations Paint project is mini canvas I made after I watched a video  from Jennifer Priest. It made me remember the mini canvas squares I had gotten on clearance a long time back.
I only used two colors from Creative Inspiration Paint-Fairy Dust and  Green.
I used an old sheet of music from some vintage books and then painted them with the paints.
I used a Unity stamp from Marah Johnson that has a great little bird and a second set from Unity for the sentiment "Believe You Can Fly".
I stamped and embossed with clear embossing powder the birdcage image , then stamped the bird on card stock and cut out an attached with pop dots.

My two ribbons are from Really Reasonable ribbon and were attached to the back so these could be hung.
I am sorry I didn't have more angles to share-the sparkle is amazing but was so hard to take a picture of.

post signature

4 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

This is very cool Dawn. You are so creative!

~ Kendra ~ said...

These are beautiful! Love how you used the music sheet!!

Irit Shalom said...

Lovely project!

Kianel said...

Beautiful Dawn!
Love from France, Kianel.