Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Random.org Family Top 3

Thanks to those who joined us last week for our Inspired By: Family challenge! 

So sorry this is late, had it finished last night and just got on this morning and it never posted!  Blogger can be kind of frustrating at times!  Sorry!

Here are the Random.org Top 3:

#9 Crystal B

#2 Moshie


#5 Julie B.x


Beautiful work ladies!

You each will receive an extra entry in our March drawing for some CI Paints of your own!

You can grab this badge for your blog:

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

Congrats to our top 3 this week! great projects-so glad you shared

Sandie said...

Congratulations!!

Moshie said...

WOW! I am very surprised and more than pleased to see I am one of the top three! Congrats to the other winners. Very nice work! I will proudly post my badge on my blog! Thanks so much! hugs