Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Fun with PAPER

Okay, as many of you alread know, I LOVE using Creative Inspirations Paints to add shimmer to my paper!!

Well, today is NO different!

I sat down the other day and had so much fun creating this piece of paper, and let me tell you it sure shimmers!!

First the paper:
I used some bubble wrap to add some fun interest to the paper!  I just love saving bubble wrap and using it to stamp with the paints!

I also decided to get out my marbles and roll the around on the paper as well!
First, I rolled the marble around in the cover and then dropped it onto my paper.

I then used one of my paint brushes to move it around the paper.

Lastly, I thought it would be fun to use a sandwich bag to add some interest to the paper as well!

Just look at all the shimmer:
I used Sage, Tutu Pink, Mango, Sapphire, Plum, Autumn Wheat, buttercup, Tickled Pink and Spring Green!!

You're probably wondering by now what I used it for...

Well I thought it would be a great piece of paper to use to create a layout of pictures of my little guy from dying Easter eggs last year!


I didn't want to take away from the paper too much and being it was for my little boy's album I kept this layout pretty simple.

I also used some Metallic Inspirations in Matt Purple on this layout.

Thanks for stopping by!


Kendra



5 comments:

Dawnll said...

This is wonderful and look at all that shine-such an adorable layout

Sandie said...

love, love, love this paper!!!!

Shanna Shands said...

This was a great share Kendra. I love the marble rolling around. I didn't even know marbles were still around lol.

Traci S. said...

What a fun and exciting way to add so much shimmer to this Easter Egg Decorating Paper! Do you know you can also drag string through paint and then across the paper...or put your paper in a pan, and then just roll the marble (with paint) around the page! Your beautiful page brought these ideas back to me, and I thought I would share!

Enjoy! And, thanks for sharing!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards Weekly!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Kianel said...

Super cool idea Kendra and what a fun layout you have achieved!
Love from France, Kianel.