Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Shadowbox Garden Card

My project today using Creative Inspirations Paint is something really different then a usual type card. I decided to make a shadowbox type card. All the flowers were cut out with a rose die cut my friend had- I decided to use Mango and Citrus paints to accent many of the pieces after I lightly inked the design while it was in the die and then accented with my Spectrum Noir markers.
 I tried to share a few angles so you could see the flowers and the beautiful colors.
Here you can see the dimension of the display card and how I did a step base in the inside to layer the flowers at different levels.
That beautiful ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and is from their Ribbon of the month assortment this month.I believe the decorative brad is from SEI. The leaves were cut out from dies from Heartfelt Creations and a couple Martha Stewart punches. I just wanted to take the time to Thank Molly and the design team here at Creative Inspirations Paint-this is my last post as a design team member, I know I will be playing along with the challenges and be back in April for both of the challenges. I have enjoyed playing and painting everything I could with my paints, glitter, and embossing powders. post signature

5 comments:

Sandie said...

Wow what a sweet card, love all the dimension.The colours compliment each other perfectly, really beautiful Dawn. Best of luck with all your future endeavours, look forwards to seeing your creative style in April.

Shanna Shands said...

This is a really great idea!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Wow...very cool!! What a neat idea! Love the colors you used!! You will be missed! Thanks so much for all your hard work and dedication!

BarbaraW said...

Love this card. All of the flowers and the dimension are fabulous.

Kianel said...

Oh Dawn, i loooove the dimensional box/card you created this week!
Love the colors, the details, etc!!!
Love from France, Kianel.