Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hope and trust canvas

Hello, my dear friends! Irit is here again and this time with my altered Mixed Media canvas made all  with Creative Inspirations paints.

I used this 6*6'' canvas and didn't even used gesso, but painted it all with lots of CI paints, over and over. Some were just drops (I added some water to the paint), some were stamped white dots, some were just finger painting. The flowers were made using some molding paste, them dried, painted with more CI paints and then I heat embossed  them  with Clear embossing powder. Some old vintage fabric was added over the paint, then I glued some Tim Holtz words from his tickets over the canvas.


Hope I inspired you this time and as you can see CI paints and embossing powders are all you need for Mixed Media art (add some gesso and molding paste and you are done).
See you next time with more inspiration.
And here are some of the Creative Inspirations products used for this piece of art






 Clear fine embossing powder


Irit

4 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

This is amazing Irit! Thanks for the inspiration!

Colleen Dietrich said...

So cool! Love that bright mix of paint colors you used, too.

BarbaraW said...

Awesome piece of art.

Sandie said...

This is beautiful, gorgeous colour combinations.... mozart in the making!