Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Holly Brown: Copper Watering Can

Hey folks! It's Holly posting today. Did you enjoy the special blog hop that we had this weekend for Creative Inspirations Paints and Great Impressions? That was so much fun and there was so much creative eye candy to drool over!

I'm playing with another stamp from Great Impressions called Watering Can Bouquet (G302). I stamped this with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored it in with a bunch of Creative Inspirations Paints.


Isn't that a great stamp? I decided to go bold and summery with my colors, but you could take this in any direction. Pastels for spring, warm fall colors, or even a monochromatic theme would be wonderful with this stamp. I used the Torn Frames technique from Technique Junkies and some bright summer-y papers from Echo Park.

The paint colors I used are:
Antique Copper (watering can)
Green Olive
Mango
Emerald
Plum
Blush
Amethyst
Chocolate
Buttercup

Isn't that Antique Copper just gorgeous?? You can see the shimmer below:


Thanks for looking! I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Very pretty!

Dawnll said...

Love all the colors you used Holly!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great shimmer!!! Love the colors you used! So pretty!!

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful image. Beautiful colors. I love antique copper too.

Kianel said...

What a cute card Holly! love the watercan!
Love from France, Kianel.