Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I know St. Patrick's Day isn't for another week yet, but I created a St. Patrick's Day card for the first time and wanted to share it!

Yes, as I mentioned this is the first time I have ever created a St. Patrick's Day card!  I guess I just never really got into the holiday.

Anyway, Sweet Stamps had some fun stamps that I wanted to try out, so I combined them with some Creative Inspirations products!

I added Creative Inspirations Paint in Olive Green to the die I used to frame the Happy St. Patrick's Day sentiment. 


In the inside I added this sentiment from the Four Leaf Luck Duo:

Along with this 4-Leaf Clover:
I added some Creative Inspirations Resplendence Glitter in Emerald Green to the outline of the 4-Leaf Clover to add some fun sparkle!!

It's so fun to use these glitters to add a little sparkle to projects! 

Have a great week!!

Kendra






4 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Very cute!!!

Holly said...

What a cute project! Love the emerald green glitter outlining the 4-leaf clover!

Dawnll said...

Such a great job on this one Kendra! Love this cute design

Kianel said...

Beautiful card Kendra!
Love from France, Kianel.