Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

We are Lucky to love this girl!

Hello, My dear  creative friends! Irit is here again with my second March inspiration.
This time it's my new scrapbooking page, made with lots of Creative Inspirations Paints and Embossing powders.
I covered the flower chipboard (A2Z Scraplets one),  with  some pastel paints  and then heat embossed it with some Clear embossing powder. The flowers on the left were painted too.The bare bird cage- A2Z Scraplets again-  was heat embossed with White embossing powder.
Here are some CI Paints products I used for this page.

See you next month with more of my projects with our most gorgeous paints ever!
Irit

8 comments:

Sandie said...

Really lovely Irit, the colours are gorgeous as is the design.

Creative Inspirations said...

That is a very pretty layout Irit.

Shanna Shands said...

Fun colors. I love the layout!

Shanna Shands said...

Fun colors. I love the layout!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful layout! Sweet picture!

BarbaraW said...

Gorgeous layout. Your embellishing is exquisite.

Kianel said...

Beautiful layout Irit!
Love, Kianel.

Traci S. said...

Irit, this is the first time I have seen your work. This is a beautiful scrapbook page. I love the colors you chose. The photo is stunning. I like the clock shapes on the right side...oh and the large on in the middle. You used so many different materials and it is fabulous! Is the Roman clock on the right hand side a stamp? I love it!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards Weekly!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com