Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, March 30, 2012

New Members

Can you believe March is coming to an add already?

We will be beginning a new term as of April 1st, so sadly with that we will be saying good-bye to a few talented ladies, you each will be missed!  But wish you the best in the future and hope to see you still stopping by on occasion!

Dawn, Gini, Holly and Carla will be stepping down - THANKS ladies for all the beautiful projects you have created for CI! 

With that we will be adding a few more talented ladies to the team, so please welcome each of them. 

Jessica; of Chick N' Scrap
My Photo

Favorite Color?
My favorite CI Paint right now is the Fairy Dust! I love it added on top of anything for that extra shimmer!

Favorite way to use them?
As of right now my favorite way to use CI Paints is to paint right over my die cuts. It adds lots of extra dimensions and shimmer. Gotta love that!!

----

Sandie; of Delightfully Crazy

What do I like about CI Paints?
I adore the way each paint colour has a mirage of different colours within them, they remind me of diamonds.

Favourite Colour?
(Aussie spelling in both words LOL) mmmmm, I am not sure I can pick one colour at all, but for its versatility I’ll pick Winter Frost, as you can use this colour on anything at all and it looks fantastic. You can water it down and just get a pure pretty shimmer, or do several layers and get a block colours. Love it!

Favourite way to use them?
 Painting ‘everything’ in my creations, flowers, die cuts, chipboard, ribbons, pages, you name it....including my cat (though she did so herself)!


----

Shanna; of Shanna's Designs

What do I like about CI Paints?
You can use them on anything!

Favorite Color?
Tutu Pink and Winter Frost ( Peach too)

Favorite way to use them?
Stamping in mixed media!
----

Anita; of Just a Pigment of My Imagination

What do I like about CI Paints?
I do love that they come in several shades of the same color family so I'm hoping to be able to do both my coloring and shading with the paints. I also love the texture of it - nice and creamy and doesn't streak when applied. It will be so nice to use these for some added sparkle without the mess of glitter.

Favorite Color?
Blush or Turquoise
----

Colleen; of Dietrich Designs
My Photo
What do I like about CI Paints?
The wide variety of gorgeous colors!

Favorite Color?
It’s hard to choose (really, really hard!), but I’ll go with Tanzanite. What a gorgeous shade of bluish purple.

Favorite way to use them?
Painting chipboard and flowers.

We are so excited to have each of you joining our SHIMMERY team!!

------------------------------------

The talented ladies that will be continuing:

Barbara; of Magic Delights

What do I like about CI Paints?
What's not to like! Of course, I love the shimmer. I love the ease of use. I love the choice of colors.

Favorite Color?
This is a tough question. I've got so many favorites. If I have to choose, I think I would have to say sage. I use it so much. I also love fairy dust. I think I can add it here since it's not really a color.

Favorite way to use them?
Mostly I use the paints to color images or to add shimmer to embellishments. I also love to take designer paper and add a little shimmer to it.

----

Irit; of Irit Shalom Designs

----

Kianel; les cartes de Kianel

----

Kassi; of Kassi's Creations
(She'll be bringing us 2 great tutorials each month!!)
My Photo
What do I like about CI Paints?
My favorite thing about the CI paints is the versatility. (as you can tell by my tutorials!). They can be used in so many ways, and they work so well my favorite mediums.

Favorite Color?
My favorite color has got to be Fairy Dust because I can add shimmer to anything with it, as well as make custom colors. However, I am also quite partial to Sky Blue, Lavender, Rustic Red, Ivory, and Antique Silver... So many great colors!

Favorite way to use them?
Now this one is tricky. I think my favorite way to use them changes all the time! Although, stamping with bubble wrap has got to be on my list of my all time favorites!

----

Kendra; of Luv 2 Scrap n' Make Cards
My Photo
What do I like about CI Paints?
Where do I begin?!?!  I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the shimmer!!

Favorite Color?
ALL of them!  I really like Fairy Dust as you can use it over any paper/colored picture to just add a nice shimmer!  Also really like Tutu Pink and Amethyst!  And I can't forget my favorite color...Sunshine!

Favorite way to use them?
On everything I possibly can!!  Especially like to use them to add shimmer to my colored images!  Paint chipboard or flowers!!

----

That's a look at our team for the next 6 months!  Enjoy all the wonderful creativity from each of them!

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

Huge welcome to all new DT members! It's a great team to be on and fantastic products too!

Kate said...

Congratulations to all the very Talented Ladies.

Hugs,
Kate

Dawnll said...

Congrats to all the new members! It has been a great shimmery time here!
Thanks everyone

DIANA L. said...

Congratulations to all the new members.