Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Amy's Kitty

Hello sweet friends.  Today I'm sharing a card I made using a digital image by Sylvia Zet.


This adorable image is Amy's Kitty and I love that little kitty's face ;)  As usual, I've colored the image with copics and colored pencils.  Then to add lots of pretty sparkle, I painted certain elements of the image with my Creative Inspirations Paints.  I used Tickled Pink, Tutu Pink, Buttercup, Mellow Yellow, and Fairy Dust on the balloons.  I punched the butterflies with my Martha Stewart punch and painted them with Tutu Pink, and then added a pearl to each one.  The flowers on the ground were painted with Fairy Dust.  These paints give such a pretty pearlescent sparkle but they don't cause your digis to smear, which would sometimes happen when I used stickles.  Below is a closeup and I think you can see the shimmer better in that picture.


Thanks for stopping by our blog and I hope I've inspired you to try some Creative Inspirations Paints on your next project.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Sylvia Zet Wee Digi Stamp - Amy's Kitty
Paper:  Echo Park - Springtime; Bazzill
Other:  Creative Inspirations Paints - Tickled Pink, Tutu Pink, Buttercup, Mellow Yellow, Fairy Dust; Copics; Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils; Gamsol; pearls; ribbon; Martha Stewart butterfly punch

4 comments:

Sandie said...

What a delightful card, the image is gorgeous and I love the shimmer of the CIPaints!

Creative Inspirations said...

This card is adorable Anita!

BarbaraW said...

How cute. Adorable card.

Kianel said...

Anita, your card is just the cuttest one!
Bright colors are so beautiful and that little stamp sure is cute as a button!
Love, Kianel.