Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

My clean and simple card. Is it possible?

Hello, my dear crafting friends! Irit is here again and this time with this most possible for me clean and simple card.
I used Sweet Stamps Daisies Frame stamp here, stamped with clear embossing ink and Creative Inspirations Paints  Deliquensce Fine White embossing powder. Then I  painted the frame with Sky Blue paint and daisies were painted with Winter  White paint.
The negative Joy chipboard was covered with the same blue paint and then heat embossed 3-4 times with Deliquensce Fine  Clear embossing powder for this glass look.
Then I just added some  Resplendence Angel Dust
   all around over the wet paint.

 And here product I used here:








See you in 2 weeks with another project!
Irit

3 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Very pretty, Irit!

BarbaraW said...

Lovely card. Love the design.

jessica said...

this is beautiful!!!! love the CAS look!