Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Baby Balloon Bouquet


Hi there!  This week, Creative Inspirations Paints has a challenge about "Balloons."  I pulled out a Stampin' Up! set that I have barely used, Crazy for Cupcakes, and found a balloon there.


I used the masking technique to create my bouquet, and when I was finished with the masks, I stuck them to the inside of the stamp case, for another time.


Sometimes it's tricky to get a good photo of the beautiful shimmer.  The pink balloon doesn't look like it does in real life.  It's not quite this bright and intense:


The curlicue border and sentiments are SRM stickers that I won recently.  This is the first time I've ever used  SRM.  I love the stuff!


Hope you get a chance to play with us!  Thanks for visiting with us today.  :-)



Dimensions: 4.25" x 5.5"
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes - SU
Paper: white - PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black - Tsukineko
Other: corner rounder punch - EK Success; We've Got Your Border (sentiments, curlicue) SRM Stickers; Blush, Sage, Light Purple, Mellow Yellow, Sea Foam paints - Creative Inspirations Paints

6 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

I have that set, what a great use for the baloon stamp, never thought of that, thanks for the idea!! Cute card!!

Sandie said...

Cute stamps set and card Colleen. The ribbon you used is so pretty too... great shimmer to those balloons!

Creative Inspirations said...

Cute card Colleen, love the balloon stamp.

Anita said...

Very pretty card and I love the shimmer on the balloons.

BarbaraW said...

What a sweet card. The balloons are so festive.

Kianel said...

Oh Coleen, what an adorable card you have created! Wonderful!
Love, Kianel.