Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Fishy Bookmark

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. 

Today it is my turn to share something I created for you and I wish it were a new technique but it is one I rarely see used. 

I used a wonderful stamp from Sweet Stamps called Tropical Fish Silhouette (small).




I usedheat embossing first with clear detail powder, then used the salt licked technique, and then some over stamping. I made this bookmark because I needed a new bookmark and I love the the sea and fish tanks. I also used some fibers I had laying around to look like seaweed.


For CIP colors I used





6 comments:

BarbaraW said...

Love your bookmark. I also love looking at fish. The colors are fab.

Anita said...

Very pretty bookmark. Love the colors you've used.

Colleen Dietrich said...

How appropriate to use a salt licked technique on a salty water fish! Love it!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Pretty fishy bookmark!! Great colors used, bet it is very shimmery IRL!

Creative Inspirations said...

Very cute Shanna!

Kianel said...

Gorgeous tag Shanna!
Love, Kianel.