Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wedding Wishes

Hello!  I have a wedding card to show you today, made with Creative Inspirations Paints.  (I LOVE these paints!)



I have plenty of 1" wide white cardstock strips, so I painted them with Fairy Dust (on the right)  (it gives a clear shimmer to anything you paint), Silver Frost (middle) and Antique Silver (left) paints.  I used my hydrangea punches on these strips to create a whole bunch of blossoms.


Leftovers go into a little sealed envelope, for another project on another day.


Can you see the amazing shimmer on these flowers?  Look below:


The sentiment and birds are Verve, and the flourishes flowers are Stampin' Up!.  And can you see the oval frame I created?  I used two different sized oval dies, nestled one inside the other, then passed it through the Big Shot.  I popped it up on the oval opening with foam dimensional stickers.

Thanks so much for coming by today!   


Dimensions: 4.25" x 5.5"
Stamps: Vintage Vogue - SU; Love Story - Verve
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White - SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black -Tsukineko; Sahara Sand - SU
Other: Hydrangea punches - Martha Stewart; Big Shot; oval die cut - Spellbinders; Damask embossing folder - Sizzix; Fairy Dust, Silver Frost, Antique Silver paints - Creative Inspirations Paints; pearls - Queen & Co., Recollections

7 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

That is a very beautiful card Colleen.

Anita said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Colleen.

hilde janbroers said...

great card!!!

Sandie said...

Very classy and utterly gorgeous!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful!! LOVE the bl and wh!

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful card. I needed inspiration for a wedding card.

Kianel said...

What an elegant card Colleen! Love those colors and thanks for sharing how you've made your gorgeous flowers!
Love, Kianel.