Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thanks So Much

Hello friends.  Today I'm sharing a card using a sweet little image from Birdie Brown's Etsy shop.


This cute image is  Girl With Rose.  I've colored the image with my copics and colored pencils.  I wanted to add some shimmer and sparkle to the flower so I used my Creative Inspirations Paints.  I used Buttercup and Mellow Yellow on the rose and Evergreen, Green Olive, and Mellow Yellow on the leaves.  I've included a close-up so you can see the pretty sparkle these paints add to your image.


Thanks for stopping by.  You can find all the Creative Inspirations Paints here.  Don't forget there's still time to enter our current challenge.  You can find all the details here. 

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Birdie Brown - Girl With Rose; All That Scraps AmyR Stamps - Many Thanks Sentiments
Paper:  Crate Paper - Farmhouse; Bazzill
Other:  Creative Inspirations Paint - Evergreen, Green Olive, Buttercup, Mellow Yellow; Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils; Gamsol, Nestabilities, Seam Binding, button, MS border punch

6 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

How adorable!! I love the colors you used!!

Sandie said...

Anita, this is sooooo sweet, so cute and that image...love the shimmer ..

Colleen Dietrich said...

Anita, everything is top notch here: your choice of papers, the way you colored the image, the shimmer you gave to the flower. Beautiful!

Creative Inspirations said...

Wow Anita, you were really able to catch the shimmer in the rose. Great card!

BarbaraW said...

Adorable card. You really showed the shimmer well.

Kianel said...

Anita, your card is the cutest and what a beautiful colouring!
Love, Kianel.