Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sweet Stamps bookmark

 Hello, my dear crafting friends! Irit is here again and again with Sweet Stamps on my project.
When I first got this butterfly Sweet Stamps stamp, I thought about a bookmark. This vertical stamp is just perfect for this project.


I used Robin's Nest Classified cardstock and some Dew Drops and made it over a real commercial bookstore bookmark (an ugly one too)- so this is a kind of recycled project after all.
I stamped this butterfly stamp with Memento black ink, colored some parts and left 2 big butterflies in black. Then I stamped it again, colored and hand cut to make a kind of spotlighting using 3d foam glue.  Then I added one big red rose from Sweet Stamps, stamped , painted and hand cut and even heat embossed for the shiny look with  Deliquensce Fine  Clear embossing powder.


I added some heat embossing around the whole piece with Red Glitter embossing powder.
And here are  the CIP used for this project:

 See you in 2 weeks with another project!
Irit

6 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Great book mark! Love the stamps that you used too.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Irit, I left you some love at your blog on this project. It's so pretty! The text goes really well with the flowers. :)

Unknown said...

fabulous! love it!

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful bookmark. Love the flower.

Kianel said...

Great bookmark Irit! Very romantic!
Love from France, Kianel.

Sandie said...

Love your bookmark, so pretty.