Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Angels

Since the theme this week is inspired by Mother's Day, what better to show than a family card. These Stampotique angels make a wonderful family grouping.
I really wanted to show this card on the CI blog because it demonstrates one of my favorite things about CI paints, besides the color and shimmer of course. I love that you can see what you stamped through the colors and yet the colors are strong. You can paint over black ink and get a great color. Colors used on my card include sunshine yellow, gold, plum, royal blue, onyx, garnet, burnt sienna, autumn wheat, and blue ice.
Barbara Washington - designer

8 comments:

talha said...

Its lovely card with cute images, I like it.


Plastic Card Holders
Plastic Card
Scratch Cards Printing

Anita said...

Beautiful card!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Barbara, I like the translucency of the paints too. Great job making an angel family. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN and FAB!!~

~ Kendra ~ said...

Pretty card!

Creative Inspirations said...

Great card Barbara!

Sandie said...

Barbara I am wondering if you were ever into crazy quilting at all, your work reminds me of a lady I knew years ago.
I love this, so unique and different.

Kianel said...

Wow, your card totally rocks!
Love, Kianel.