Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Simple Touch of Paint

Hello!  It's Kendra here to share one simple card I created and a sneak peek of another card.  Nothing really complicated, rather just showing you that even the slightest use of these paints really does add a beautiful touch to any project.

The first one I created with the thought of this week's challenge Inspired By: Rainbows in mind, when I seen Jessica was having this challenge, I was so excited, as I have had a card design in my head for awhile now and just never got to it.  So I used this challenge to get it made. 

Although, I won't be able to share the whole card with you, sorry, Paper Creations magazine wants to publish it later this year, which was so exciting!!  But with it being so last minute, I wasn't able to create something new.

But here is a sneak peek:

I lightly sponged "Fairy Dust" on the embossed paper to add some shimmer!
---------------------------------

Next,  with graduation around the corner, I created a graduation card with my Cricut.

As I mentioned, nothing complicated with this, but I embossed the numbers and then used a paint brush to add Mango to the dots to add some shimmer to the card. 
Just the slight use, really just makes a beautiful difference!!  Adds a perfect final touch!  I just love the SHIMMER of these paints!

Have a nice day!

Kendra

6 comments:

Linsey R said...

Both are fabulous!! Congrats on your publishemnt--we may have a long wait before we see the entire card, but I'm sure it'll be well worth it! :) hugs xoxo

Anita said...

Congrats on being published ;) The graduation card is fabulous!

Sandie said...

The fairy dust on the embossed paper is gorgeous.... congratulations on being published Kendra..x

Creative Inspirations said...

Love the card, congrats on being published again!

BarbaraW said...

A touch of paint and cards come to life. Wonderful work.

Kianel said...

Beautiful cards Kendra! Love those shimmer touches!
Love, Kianel.