Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Cupcake Flying in with a New DT Member


Welcome to Creative Inspirations blog. Did you have a nice weekend? The weather warmed up in Southern Ontario, Canada, which was such a treat.

This is Beth Norman, making my debut as a new DT member. I am so thrilled to be working with Creative Inspirations paints.

When I used my paints, I coloured the paints with a Creative Designs sponge stick, directly onto the cupcake. On the wings and bottom of the skirt, I blended with an artist's chisel brush.

I love how these paints are so versatile and how shimmery the results are. I am also pleased that I can use Creative Designs paints with my artist brush to add shadows and highlights. You will be seeing me work with my artist brush more regularly.

Stamp: Mo Manning
Background Technique from the Technique Junkie Newsletter: Waxy Cuttlebug

11 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

This card is gorgeous! I can't wait to see some air brushing!

~ Kendra ~ said...

beautiful card, such a fun image!

Kianel said...

gorgeous card Beth!
welcome in the team!
love from France, Kianel.

Sarah said...

Love the beautiful colors and the image is adorable! Your coloring is gorgeous! Hugs, Sarah

Creative Inspirations said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors! Welcome aboard we cant wait to see what the next 6 months projects.

Holly said...

This is SO cute! Welcome to the CI Paint team!!!

Kassi said...

How cute! I love it!

Kirei na Kami said...

OMG!!!! Your card is ADORABLE, and I am loving all the fabulous dimension:) I look forward to seeing more of your sparkly creations cuz I am an amateur when it comes to painting.

Hugs!
Carolyn

BarbaraW said...

This is a fabulous card. Glad to see you here.

FibreJunky said...

Absolutely adorable!! I'm so happy to be on the team with you!!

Kianel said...

welcome in the team Beth!
your card is terrific, i love the background very much!
Love from France, Kianel.