Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Time to Bloom


Hi there. Did you have a nice weekend? With the long-weekend behind us, let's begin another one by using Creative Inspirations Paint. All of the orange is painted up with CI paint. Along the bottom of the skirt and inside of the bow, I painted using a CI paint stick. Then, I used my artist paint brush and blended my orange on the collar and on the dress. I love to use my chisel-end brush. CI paint works beautiful with each method of painting.
In my background, I sponged a sky and then added grass. Secret trick: use a winter icesicle punch and turn it upside down ;)
My background is called the Dry Embossed Wash technique.


Here is a close-up where you can see the sparkle and shine from the Creative Inspirations Paint. Opps, that's not a mark in your screen, it is actually a little bit of glue. After my project was coloured and painted, I went to glue on my butterfly and left a little bit of glue behind. You don't have to do the same--LOL.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for more creative work from The Creative Inspirations Paint Design Team.

Raggedy Anne is a digital image from Sweet and Sassy Stamps. Sentiment is from Stampin' Up!

Thank you for stopping by!


5 comments:

Sarah said...

Beth, wow, I love that background! Your painting is gorgeous! Hugs, Sarah

Kassi said...

super cute! great job!

Creative Inspirations said...

great card!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Cute card! Love the embossing!

Jenn K said...

What a super CUTE card!!