Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shimmery Pink Floral Collage


It's Holly posting today! You probably know by now that I am totally in love with all the collage stamps over at I Brake for Stamps. This one is no exception. This lovely Fleur Hydrangea Collage is colored with the Pencilled Twinks technique from Technique Junkies, and I added some little white pearls to the centers. The blue around the flower is done by simply sponging some blue ink around the edges of the collage.

I morphed the Pencilled Twinks technique by using Tutu Pink Creative Inspirations Paint. You can see the gorgeous shimmer here:


I hope you have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Holly, your card is gorgeous! I love hydrangeas. Hugs, Sarah

Dawnll said...

Holly this card is so beautiful- love the shimmer and that stamp is fab.
blessings to you, Dawn ll

BarbaraW said...

Holly, Your hydraneas are beautiful. The pearl and the paint really add to the effect.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Wow, Holly is this beautiful! Love the stamp you used! Beautiful shimmer! Love the added pearls on the flower!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

When I saw this card, I thought it was by you, Holly. It is in your wonderful signature style.

Kianel said...

beautiful card and soooo elegant! love the paint in the flowers!
Love from France, Kianel.