Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Inspired by: Flowers Top 3 and March Winner


Thanks again for all those that joined in our "Flowers" challenge last week and to everyone who joined on challenges in March!

CI Paints March Winner is..........

Debra (dj1952)

CONGRATS!!

If you can just send us an email with your mailing address, and the 5 colors you would like, we'll get your prize out to you: ci.shimmer.paint at gmail dot com

Your welcome to grab this badge for your blog:



Here are the Random.org Top 3 Picks:


Beautiful work ladies!
You each recieve an extra entry in our March drawing.

You can grab this badge for your blog:
CONGRATS everyone! 

3 comments:

Kirei na Kami said...

A huge CONGRATS to all the winners!!!! Thank you for joining us in last week's challenge!!! I hope you will be playing along with us again this week:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Creative Inspirations said...

Congrats to all of the winners. We would like to thank everyone who participated in our challenge.

dj1952 said...

Yeah! Thanks so much for the challenge. I can't believe I won for March. I've been keeping my eye on this site for quite some time. I can't wait to try the paints. I'm headed over to the store now to pick out my fab colors. Hugs, dj1952