Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, April 1, 2011

team spirit..

Happy April everyone!

As I'm sure you have guessed, it is time once again for some changes in the DT.  I'm very sad to see some of our past designers go.  They are all so talented, and sweet!  Thank you SO much ladies for everything! You are all amazing, and I wish you the best in all you do!

I'm also very excited because we have some new wonderful and talented designers joining our team!

Without further ado, let me introduce the new Creative Inspirations Paint Design Team!

Returning:



Kassi Hulet (team lead)  http://kassicreations.blogspot.com/
Kendra Sand (challenge coordinator)  http://luv2scrapnmakecards.blogspot.com/

Introducing:

Get ready for some AMAZING things from these talented ladies!
~Kassi

4 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

We are always sad to see our designers go, we are sure that you find wonderful adventures in the future and will always be checking on your blogs periodically. We would also like to welcome the new design team members. We are looking forward to seeing your ideas that you create with the paints.

FibreJunky said...

Thank you SOOO much for having me on the team!

Nancy Jensen said...

Congratulations to all the new design team members! A special congratulations to my friend Carole. You rock!

Kirei na Kami said...

Thank you for the warm welcome:o) I am incredibly excited to be a part of the Creative Inspirations Family:) Looking forward to all the fun and getting to know everyone!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn