Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

off the paper...

Hey everyone!
I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

Today's tutorial is about taking Creative Inspirations paint off the paper, and onto the canvas!  Don't worry, no artistic skills are needed. =)


 Here I have a piece of regular canvas.  I frayed the edges a little just for texture.

 Step 1: "ink" up your stamp with your choice of Creative Inspirations paint. 

 Step 2: press stamp onto canvas.

 Easy, huh! But it looks awesome! And you still get that fabulous shimmer!

 Keep in mind when choosing your stamp that anytime you stamp with paint you won't get the extreme detail you get with ink.  

 For a finishing touch, try using a makeup wedge to apply CI paint to the edges!


Have fun adding fabrics into your craft projects!
~Kassi

8 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

That is a very cute idea.

Sarah said...

This is awesome! I love adding fabric to my projects. Thanks, Hugs, Sarah

~ Kendra ~ said...

Cute idea! Neat! Love the added big bow!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a unique way to use the paints. I wouldn't have thought to do that and now must give it a go.

FibreJunky said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Fabulous way to use the paints!!

Kirei na Kami said...

Ooooooo...this is FABULOUS!!! I love its beautiful simplicity:) Another technique I have to try!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Kianel said...

Such a good idea! thanks for sharing with us!
Love from France, Kianel.

Holly said...

Whoa, how cool is this????