Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, April 22, 2011

your input matters!

Hey everyone!
Just poppin' in to let you all know we have some new polls up in our side bar. Please take the time to vote. The information we get back from you helps us as a company better meet your needs. 

And, if you want to go one step farther, leave a comment on this post telling us your favorite mediums for adding color to your projects (or what you would really love to try).
example: ink, paint, sprays, glitter, markers... 

Thanks!

~Kassi

4 comments:

Kirei na Kami said...

Honestly, I am no great help...I love to play with all kinds of mediums. What can I say...I like to get creatively messy:) I didn't know how much I loved the CI Paints until I played with them, now I use them on almost all my cards. I also love markers, spritzes, glitter and ink. Yes, I am hopelessly addicted to all things crafty!!!:):)

Hugs!!
Carolyn

Dawnll said...

I have not had the pleasure to use your paints- there on my list of what I want to try.
I love to distress with inks, stain, glitter... I enjoy mt h20's and love to use spritz and sprays.

Unknown said...

Sprays are my fave. I love to get messy with a lot of different types of medium, but since I create while my daughter is napping it can be hard to really get into everything without having to clean up right away. Sprays give me the look I want and clean up is so easy :)

Jenn K said...

Love to use all different kinds of mediums for adding color. Just really depends on what look or what I am trying to add color to. Markers for coloring in an image...embellished with Creative Inspirations paints for that extra shine and jazz!! Distress ink for...well distressing. Sprays for all over shimmery/color goodness.....