Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Bunny

I'm a few days early, but want to wish everyone a Happy Easter!  I can't wait to hide some eggs for the kids to look for!

Here's an Easter card I recently created:

I decided I would emboss the left panel and then add some CI Paints with a thin brush to add some shimmer.

What a great way to make your own papers!
I used "Light Purple".

I also used "Sage" to sponge some shimmer on the swirls.

Finished close-up:

Have a great week!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Kendra, your card is beautiful! I love the colors you've used and the image is so cute. Hugs, Sarah

BarbaraW said...

Wonderful technique. Pretty card.

Kassi said...

Such a cute card! great job!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Kendra, that is such a unique idea. I love it. The sparkle is so pretty, isn't it.

Kirei na Kami said...

How adorable!!! I want to reach in and give that darling bunny a hug:) I wish the boys were still little so we could hide eggs...but they are too old for that. I suppose I will wait for my oldest son and his wife to give me a grandbaby to spoil and do the fun things with:) You have created another wonderful card!!! I love all the beautiful details and fabby sparkle!!

Hugs!!
Carolyn

Kianel said...

super cute card and so shiny!!!
happy easter to you !
Love from France, Kianel.

Holly said...

So adorable!!!!!!!! I love the hint of shimmer on the background!