Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Marbled Card using CI Paints

Hello again friends! Emily here with another card to share with you that I made using some Creative Inspirations Paints. For today's card I used a marbling technique that our tutorial queen, Kassi shared with us. I am in LOVE with this technique! 

Here is the original video:



Here is the final card... 


For my card and the marbling, I used Autumn Wheat and Carmel CI Paints with some Vintage Photo Distress Stain. You can also use the Vintage Photo Distress Ink if you don't have the stains. Kassi uses Distress Ink in her tutorial video. I love the final result you get with this technique! It looks so good! 

Here are some close ups of the card...


I embossed the sentiment with Deliquesce Metallic Copper embossing powder. It really went well together with the other paints used in the card. I added some Beige and Antique Copper paints to some Prima flowers for added color. 

Below are the CI Paints and products used.... 


I hope you've enjoyed my projects the past two days! I will see you on Monday with another project!! 





7 comments:

jessica said...

beautiful job Emily!!

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous card Emily!

Lagene said...

Gorgeous papers! Thanks for the tutorial!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful Emily I love the copper! Have a great week

Kimberly S said...

Wow, love how this turned out with those gorgeous earth tones Em! hugs, Kimberly

Shea said...

OMG, this is fabulous, and so is your card!! I'm going to try it today! Thanks for sharing, Emily!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card!!
Love the colors you used!
One of my favorite techniques to create with!