Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sweet Cupcake Wishes


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Cupcake Card made for Creative Inspiration Paints today.


On my card I used Creative Inspiration Paints Raw Sienna to finger paint the embossed top of the cupcake. Next I set it aside to dry, and then added some CIP's Angel Dust for the glitz on the icing.

for the bottom of the cupcake I used CIP's Sky Blue to distress the edges.


I love these colors together for this cupcake Card, and I have been enjoying making cupcakes lately. They are super sweet!!! 

Creative Inspiration Paints:

Embellishments:
Seam Binding RRR
Buttons
Embossing Folder Swirls(For Icing)
Pearls Half back
Pearl strands
Gems
Leaves
Stamp


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

8 comments:

Phi said...

This is really really gorgeous. Looks very sweet.

Dana Tatar said...

Super cute card! I love the embossing and all the shimmer! =)

Unknown said...

Very pretty!
Love all the shimmer!

Kimberly S said...

This is so pretty Cheryl, just love it! :) hugs, Kimberly

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful, yummy!! Just love all the beautiful details!!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful Cheryl great colors and a nice feel.

simply monica said...

Love the embossed cupcake awesome job

Emily D. said...

Gorgeous!!!!