Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, April 12, 2013

Shimmery Rainbow

Good morning Creative Inspirations Paint followers!

I just have a fun quick card to share with you today.

Just a quick way to add some beautiful shimmer to a card, by using the paint to alter your twine!

I created this fun rainbow card using some twine:


I then finished it off my adding some Creative Inspirations Paint in Fairy Dust to give the finished rainbow some shimmer!!
It's so easy and fun to use the paints to add such a nice finished touch to any project!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Kendra

9 comments:

jessica said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Dana Tatar said...

Stunning! I LOVE the glittery twine! =)

Julie Odil said...

Brilliant! And shimmery! love it!

Shea said...

How clever are you! I love this idea!! The rhinestones carrying the color theme through are the perfect finishing touch!

Migdalia said...

BEAUTIFUL!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

simply monica said...

oooooooooooooooo me like this is too cute love it!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love it!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful Kendra Love the simple yet effective look

Anonymous said...

What an amazing idea!!! I love the white and touch of color with the twine rainbow!! Super cool!
www.theblankpapyrus.com