Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursdays Technique!

Happy Thursday everyone one more day and its TGIF!! Woo hoo so excited.  Today I am sharing something different from the norm.  This is something that has become popular amongst some crafters its altering wood - yeah sounds boring for sure.  When I first heard it I was like ok wood, not!  Well I love doing it now especially since I love altering things and how cheap is a piece of wood right. 

 The chipboard pieces are from Gina's Designs and this is a piece I requested which is so nice.  She can make almost anything ladies and gents...
 Now the embellies on it are resin pieces I made from earrings and the key is a charm I only had one left so I molded another one and then painted them with CI Paints.  Added some Graphic 45 papers and a butterfly and I was sold on altering wood.

Everyone give it a try and let me see what you can come up with?  Simply Monica




These were my colors of choice and yummy together I must say!

7 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome project Monica! I LOVE your rich color palette! =)

simply monica said...

Gorgeous colors!

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!!! Love the colors on this!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kimberly S said...

Fabulous project Monica! Especially love that key and the paints you chose for it! hugs, Kimberly

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!
Love the color's and embellishment's you added!

DIANA L. said...

Love those paints fun project!

Emily D. said...

Awesome wood project!!! Wood is so fun to work with!! Your project turned out great.... I love every single thing about it!