Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Fun Layout

Hello Everyone!!

It's Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards, wanting to share a fun layout I recently created for my son's album.

The chipboard arrow on the top of the page was covered with Denium Creative Inspirations Paint.  
After it dried I used a dot stamp and some Versamark ink to add the dots and embossed with Deliquesce Fine White Embossing Powder.

I just love how it turned out and kind of helps the eye lead you to my son in the picture!!

The heart was also a chipboard piece I covered with polka dot paper.  I used a pencil to dip the eraser end in Fairy Dust Creative Inspirations Paint and then dabbed it on the polka dots on the to give them shimmer as well as a little texture.
Lastly I used a glue pen to trace the "Love" sentiment and add Resplendence Angel Dust Glitter!


I just love my shimmery paints and other CI Products!!






Have a wonderful day!

Kendra

8 comments:

simply monica said...

Gorgeous layout Kendra and love the pic - really nice one!

Dana Tatar said...

Super fun page! I love how you dressed up your chipboard and die-cut!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful LO!
Love how you decorated the arrow, Very creative with adding the paints & the embossed dots!

Kimberly S said...

Adorable layout Kendra! The denim is such a perfect match, and I love the metallic dots. hugs, Kimberly

Julie Odil said...

What a great layout! Love your work!

jessica said...

awesome job Kendra!!

DIANA L. said...

Great Layout Kendra -- I love the banner and super cute picture!!

Emily D. said...

Fantastic layout! Love the little details!!