Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Masculine Thinking of You

Hi CIP fans and followers!  I've stamped this sweet little guy and used the Deliquesce Clear embossing powder to make sure that my water coloring stayed in place.  I've also used the Sky Blue paint to dye the seam binding that's been used for a bow, and added glitter with the Resplendence Angel Dust.  Each of these items can be found in the Creative Inspirations Paint store.
Here is a closer look at the CIP products that I've used:
Don't forget to check out the current challenge of Inspired by: Spring Colors on the Creative Inspirations Paint blog!  *If you haven't noticed, Diana has taken Jessica's place in offering the challenge inspiration.  I'm sure she'll do a fabulous job!  We've also welcomed a new member, and it's so nice to have Shea on the team. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs
Kimberly

3 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Great card Kimberly! I love the glitter.

simply monica said...

Super cute card!

DIANA L. said...

Adorable card great colors