Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Metallic Tag


Hi CIP fans! Dana here today sharing a tag featuring some of my favorite colors of Creative Inspirations Paint and Deliquesce Fine Platinum Embossing Powder.


I used Kassi's fabulous Embossed Paste technique to add the platinum squares to my tag.


I poured paint directly onto my tag for a splash of color.  I tilted the tag and let gravity move the wet paint for a natural look.




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

9 comments:

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Dana!!
Another stunning project :)

Unknown said...

Pretty tag and love all the colors you used!

Lucy E. said...

Very pretty tag! Love those flowers!

Kimberly S said...

Such a lovely tag Dana! Love the mixed media look to it, especially the embossing. hugs, Kimberly

Gertrude said...

Die Karte ist ein Traum, toll
lg gertrude

Shea said...

This is fantastic, Dana! LOVE all the different textures!

simply monica said...

Love it Dana!! love love the colors

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a lovely tag, I love it! Love the texture and beautiful details!

Emily D. said...

Love how you added the paint by having it drip down the tag!! It's a great way to add detail!