Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring is in the Air!

April Showers brings May Flowers but in Florida at the moment it is cold - go figure!  Even though I love the cold weather because it beats the heat - nothing says fun more than summer and spring.  For my post today I created and Easter tag with some gorgeous spring colors from CI Paints!

 The gorgeous doily is from Gina's Designs and the flourish off to the side as well.  I applied some molding paste to my Tattered Angels screen at the bottom of the tag. To me they almost look like eggs.. hmm maybe not?!
I used some Creative Memories flowers - originally these were flat but with some love and curling the sprung to life and brought the colors I used form CI Paints to live that much more - definitely another match made in heaven right!!  I even painted the dress on the stamped image.


12 comments:

jessica said...

gorgeous job Monica!!!!
WOW such stunning colors!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Very pretty tag!!
Love all the colors you used!

DIANA L. said...

Stunning Monica, so beautiful .

~ Kendra ~ said...

LOVE the lovely colors!! So beautiful!

Migdalia said...

GORGEOUS Tag!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

simply monica said...

Thanks was super fun to make - the paints are the best!

Kimberly S said...

This is so pretty Monica! Gorgeous colors too. :) hugs, Kimberly

Dana Tatar said...

Stunning tag Monica! I love the pretty pastel color palette.

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful tag hun!!! I LOVE all the details on this!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

LindaS said...

Very delightful. Looks so elegant withnthe spring colors.

Emily D. said...

Monica...this is so pretty! I love the colors you chose!