Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, April 29, 2013

Pretty in Fuchsia

Hi CIP followers!  I finally worked on a new page in my art journal.  I've used a Julie Nutting image to stamp up, clear emboss, and color with some pretty CI paints.  The shimmery CI paints that I've used are Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Mocha Latte, Carmel, and Onyx.  I've also used the clear Deliquesce over black ink.  Each of these items can be found in the Creative Inspirations Paint store.  
Here is a closer look at the CIP products that I've used:
Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs
Kimberly

6 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous page Kimberly!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and love all the colors you used!

Julie Odil said...

This is beautiful! She's a lovely lady.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Oh so beautiful!!!

DIANA L. said...

Your card is so pretty great choice of Creative inspiration paint colors

Emily D. said...

Wow!! Love this!!