Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Inspired By Spring Colors: Fuchsia


Hi CIP fans!  Dana here today sharing a layout that was inspired by the Spring Color theme this week. My family visited Disney for the first time last fall. My girls and I really enjoyed getting some Henna tattoos! We all chose to add colored glitter to our designs before they dried and I wanted to bring that pop of color onto my page.


I added Fuchsia paint to the background of my layout with one of my favorite stencils.


I created this embossed piece with a henna patterned embossing folder. I highlighted the design with ink and a coat of Deliquesce Clear Embossing Powder. I randomly brushed on Fuchsia paint, and before that dried, sprinkled on some Resplendence Angel Dust Glitter.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you to use CI products on your layouts!




Supplies: Patterned Paper: Prima; Label Paper: GCD Studios; Stickers: Prima; Flowers: Prima, Petaloo; Leaves: Prima; Button: Prima; Paint: Creative Inspirations Paint; Embossing Powder: Creative Inspirations Paint; Glitter: Creative Inspirations Paint; Gesso: Golden; Embossing Folder: Darice; Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop; Ink: Ranger, Tsukineko; Other: Twine

6 comments:

jessica said...

gorgeous Dana!!

Unknown said...

Very nice! Love the neutral color. We installed the frameless glass on our shower and I love it.
Green Onyx

Unknown said...

Very pretty LO!!
Love all the details!

Kimberly S said...

Love the paints with the henna stencil, it really reminds me of embossed leather (which I've been trying to figure out! lol). What a fun memory, and a great layout! hugs, Kimberly

simply monica said...

Love love that look superb

Migdalia said...

BEAUTIFUL LO!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥